ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

The Tales Of The Evil Twins! (DEMO 3.2 AVAILABLE!) - Page 2 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

The Tales Of The Evil Twins! (DEMO 3.2 AVAILABLE!) - Page 2 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales Of The Evil Twins! (DEMO 3.2 AVAILABLE!)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's Your Feedback For The Project?

The Tales Of The Evil Twins! (DEMO 3.2 AVAILABLE!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%The Tales Of The Evil Twins! (DEMO 3.2 AVAILABLE!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
The Tales Of The Evil Twins! (DEMO 3.2 AVAILABLE!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%The Tales Of The Evil Twins! (DEMO 3.2 AVAILABLE!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
The Tales Of The Evil Twins! (DEMO 3.2 AVAILABLE!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Tales Of The Evil Twins! (DEMO 3.2 AVAILABLE!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Tales Of The Evil Twins! (DEMO 3.2 AVAILABLE!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Tales Of The Evil Twins! (DEMO 3.2 AVAILABLE!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

NEW! Re: The Tales Of The Evil Twins! (DEMO 3.2 AVAILABLE!)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:28 am

Hey Jesus7755 i cant to go to the 2nd world in your episode.When you go to the warp pipe,the roads dont appear.Can you fix it?

Last edited by NinjaGamer476 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:43 am

ArnelSMBXN wrote:Hey Jesus7755 i cant to go 2nd world in your episode.When you go to the warp the roads doesnt appear.Could you fix it?

It should be working. It worked for me on every new file I created. Let me check...
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:59 am

Ok.And when someone is beta testing that means you must give him the download of the project or the level on private.You know already.Then he will tell you the bugs,errors,etc.
I hope this helped you Jesus77755. Very Happy

Last edited by NinjaGamer476 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:27 pm

ArnelSMBXN wrote:Ok.And when someone is beta testing that means you must give him the download of project or level on messages.You give messages in this forum.you know already.And then he will tell you the bugs,errors,etc on message too.And thats that.One more thing beta test means that the user who wants to beta test must play your project,episode,level,to see any bugs,erros,clashes...
I hope this helped you Jesus77755. Very Happy
Thanks Smile I'll do Very Happy
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:19 am

You welcome,my friend!

Last edited by NinjaGamer476 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:30 am

New wikipedia in project + poll!
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darker Star Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:54 pm

affraid I'm literally left speechless...

This is the most outstanding episode I've seen since Mario Classic!
Darker Star
Darker Star
Goomba
Goomba

Male Posts : 7
Birthday : 1995-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Darker Star Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:55 pm

When I was playing the demo for the first time, I saw typos, such as in the intro, where Dario and Zuigi's names were mistaken for their descendants' names. Or when the second level's name was misspelled "Northern Mushroom George" instead of "Northern Mushroom Gorge".

One of the messages in the first level even had a cuss word! It went like "Die, you son of a b**ch!".

Last edited by Darker Star on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darker Star
Darker Star
Goomba
Goomba

Male Posts : 7
Birthday : 1995-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:24 am

Hi Jesus77755,I wasnt playing SMBX for a while but here are the bugs you need to fix.First in the second level when you get 4 star coins, you get a bill blaster.Right?I tried using it but the bullet bills that were firing were wrong.They only have one direction left.Its not right.It has a black line right next to it.The second is kind of complicated.Remember those moving blocks you made:When you stand on them and when they go down,you will automatically go through the bridge blocks and then die.Fix that.Ill post screenshots later.Very Happy

Edit:Here are the screenshots from this 2nd level:Smile 
Banana 
Bugs:
Spoiler:

Try to fix them if you can.There are also some more but ill post that soon.Its for the second world. bow

Last edited by NinjaGamer476 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:20 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Several grammar misspelling cause I was typing fast and again and edit and yet forgot some words)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:24 pm

I'm really sorry for the delay, i've been busy with stuff. I have a bad habit of not finishing my project, but this time, I'll finish what I started. It's been two years and haven't done anything, I feel ashamed. Right now i'm working on a new level, though I forgot how to use layers and events after that hard work of studying how it works :/

Last edited by jesus77755 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:30 pm

PokemonMaster123 wrote:Hi Jesus77755 I wasnt playing SMBX for a while but here are the bugs you need to fix.First in the second level when you get 4 star coins you get a bill blaster.Right?I tryed using it but the bullet bills that were firing were wrong.They only have one direction left and its not right it has a black line right next to it.And the second is kind of complicated,remember those moving blocks you made.When you stand on them and when they go down,you will automattically go through the bridge blocks and then die.Fix that.Ill post screenshots later.Very Happy

Edit:Here are the scrrenshots from this 2nd level:Smile 
Banana 
Bugs:
Spoiler:

Try to fix them if you can there are also some more but ill post that soon.Its for the second world bow

I'll fix them. Smbx has a glitch where if you're on a moving platform, especially when it's moving vertically, when it goes down and you meet the ground, you die. So i'm going to have to fix that and just take out the blocks all together. I intended for the player to wait for the platform to go up to teach the player patience to grab the vegetable and kill the giant piranha plant. I don't know how I can pull it off, because I didn't want to go with the old generator thing, since that's a common cliche in episodes, so I tried to be creative in adding that, you know trying to be original. I need to figure this **** out, don't know how to fix it.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rommel Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:19 pm

This episode is looking good Very Happy ! I checked back the story again and I just realize how impressive the story was. The name Dario and Zuigi really made me chuckle. It's good BTW. I'm planning on playing this and I'll give you a review  Smile .

Bug Solution:
Rommel
Rommel
Full-Powered Administrator
Full-Powered Administrator

Male Posts : 117
Birthday : 1998-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:18 am

NEW SCREENSHOTS HAVE BEEN POSTED FOR 2015!!! CHECK UNDER THE "10/9/15" TAB!!!
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:27 am

Your level making skills have been improved,but you needed a whole year. Laughing
Its good...Really..

Edit:There is this problem with the enemies.Right on the first level,I stomped on the flying koopa.And when I stomped on it,instead of a regular koopa,a dark wizard like figure appeared,and you get hurt.You probably forgot to delete some files when you were testing. What a Face affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KonataChan Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:29 am

Looking at the screenshots for this so far, this is a fantastic project, the level design on your latest ones are really good! I can't wait to play this when it comes out, the storyline is kinda similar to Secret of the Dry Guys and Apocalypse of Foroze.
KonataChan
KonataChan
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Male Posts : 51
Birthday : 1996-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:34 pm

Just want to make an announcement, that i'm putting this project on hold and going to work with my older project "Mario's Epic Days", and complete it. This projects ISN'T GOING TO BE CANCELLED, i'll just be on a hiatus and try to work on half of the game for my first project because my procrastination isn't getting me anywhere, creator's block is getting in the way of my level designs, i'm running out of gimmicks for future levels so I decided to start out fresh and complete my first project. But don't lose faith, this project will still live on and will be finished, it must be the last thing that I should finish before my very on death!
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:22 pm

DEMO 3.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

*new levels
*fixed levels
*new intro music
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2