ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Do Not Join This Forum! - Page 1 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Do Not Join This Forum! - Page 1 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do Not Join This Forum!

+6
Old_To_New
MarioLuigiandtoad3
Brener123
MegaNintendo4ever
Rainbow Dash
whydoyoufeel
10 posters

Go down

Do Not Join This Forum! - Page 1 Empty Re: Do Not Join This Forum!

Post by mastercard Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:39 pm

The Knux forum gave me bad vibes so I got banned on purpose. I too find the people there very mean. Don't join it!
mastercard
Goomba
Goomba

Male Posts : 5
Birthday : 1988-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mushroom Maxo Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Listen, you can't swing a dead cat around without encountering a fair share of trolls and haters. It's a never-ending cycle. As seen on the Negu quote, you were being moderated. Even with rules, it's chaos because some people will come around and break them. Rolling Eyes 

It's also kind of rude for calling out Knux. I'm serious. The members of forums can't automatically shout out: "Let's be FRIENDS!". That would be ridiculous. And also, for people complaining about not having their accounts hacked, it's a system of security to protect it from spammers.

So, this post is pointless. ಠ_ಠ 

Last edited by Sullivan on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moar detail)
Mushroom Maxo
Mushroom Maxo
Goomba
Goomba

Male Posts : 9
Birthday : 1998-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:44 pm

I'm so ******* lucky guys, i'm the longest living member on that site before getting banned, didn't expect them to be this tolerant, I don't know if I was banned or not, but most likely, you guys probably got banned within 50 posts, I HAD 600 GOING ON 700!

Also, that ***** nientiendo13 is a gaytard faggot *****, some ***** ass phaggot adminfag made him mod or something and PM'ed me and told me that he hopes I die, this was posted on the beginning of 2012. Well nientiendo13, I hope you get ******* cancer you ******* ***** and shove that keyboard up that ******* ass, also your SMBX levels sucks faggot.

Last edited by jesus77755 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nyancat Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:58 pm

Do Not Join This Forum! - Page 1 C8yPdsh
nyancat
nyancat
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Male Posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by link Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:41 am

jesus77755 wrote:I'm so ******* lucky guys, i'm the longest living member on that site before getting banned, didn't expect them to be this tolerant, I don't know if I was banned or not, but most likely, you guys probably got banned within 50 posts, I HAD 600 GOING ON 700!

Also, that ***** nientiendo13 is a gaytard faggot *****, some ***** ass phaggot adminfag made him mod or something and PM'ed me and told me that he hopes I die, this was posted on the beginning of 2012. Well nientiendo13, I hope you get a ******* heart attack you ******* ***** and shove that keyboard up that ******* ass, also you SMBX levels sucks ****.

wow, nienfaggottiendo13 is a faggot
link
link
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Male Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum