ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

NEW! Forum Update 0.0.1.3 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

NEW! Forum Update 0.0.1.3 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW! Forum Update 0.0.1.3

Go down

NEW! NEW! Forum Update 0.0.1.3

Post by whydoyoufeel Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:20 am

THIS POST IS NOW OFFICIALLY OLD. NEW CHANGES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.

Administrator wrote:4.0.8 Features

Spoiler:

5.0.0 Features

Spoiler:

---------------------------

New Update!

New Toolbar (ONLY EFFECTIVE WHEN ENTERING CATEGORIES)

Upcoming features that might be added:

Enter Forum Button:
An intro that says something like, "You are now entering the forum, continue?".

Background Select:
Select a background for the forum

A Slideshow in the header:
Slide shows of random mario levels!

------------------------------------------------

MINI UPDATE! 5.1.2

NEW RULES BUTTON!

----------------------THIS POST IS NOW DIVIDED BY THE WALL OF TITAN----------------------

NEW! VERSION 0.0.1.3

Forum has been reset to a new skin and all icons have been lost due to an incident that has been going on for 4 months that I would like the call, "THE WHITE OUT ERA". This meaning that during that time, the forum background was all white, pages were blank, and the fonts were scattered all over the place which are in "New Time Roman" fonts.

This have been fixed however, rolling back the layout glitch I've been trying to get rid of for months. So don't complain that the layout sucks, that all I have to offer right now. The notification icons like the mushroom, etc. are still unfinished. I will fix that however if I have the time...

That's all, bye

--Jesus77755

Last edited by jesus77755 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 13 times in total
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NEW! Re: NEW! Forum Update 0.0.1.3

Post by whydoyoufeel Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:02 am

ATTENTION!

The forum have been changed, the layout was rolled back and all hell broke loose, so it's best that you read the new paragraph that I wrote at the bottom under the "Wall of Titan".
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down