ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

I Need Megaman Graphics 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

I Need Megaman Graphics 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need Megaman Graphics

4 posters

Go down

I Need Megaman Graphics Empty I Need Megaman Graphics

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:02 am

Does anyone have a friend from other SMBX Forum that can make Megaman Grahphics or they already made them.Please if you know just answer quickly.:Which game graphics did he or she mad?.I need them cuz i have a great ideas for an episode of Megaman.

EDIT(2017) Had.

Last edited by NinjaGamer476 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I Need Megaman Graphics Empty Re: I Need Megaman Graphics

Post by whydoyoufeel Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:44 am

I don't know if you need an original 8 bit megaman, but ask rahr480.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:11 am

I will ask him,but I dont want 8 bit graphics,cuz I want to use gba music of megaman battle network and then gfx of that game.

Last edited by NinjaGamer476 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dinkleberg!!!! Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:21 pm

I know this topic is 2 years old, but you know there's a category in SMBX Graphics section called, "Graphic Requests".
dinkleberg!!!!
dinkleberg!!!!
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by marioandluigi Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:24 pm

dinkleberg!!!! wrote:I know this topic is 2 years old, but you know there's a category in SMBX Graphics section called, "Graphic Requests".

Don't be a mod wannabe, let them do their job.
marioandluigi
marioandluigi

Back to top Go down

Post by marioandluigi Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:25 pm

>Topic Moved to Graphic Requests
marioandluigi
marioandluigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rommel Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:46 am

PokemonMaster123 wrote:Does anyone have a friend from other SMBX Forum that can make Megaman Grahphics or they already maked them.Please if you know just answer quickly:Which game graphics did he or she maked.I need them cuz i have a great ides for an episode of Megaman.

IDK, if you have the Graphics Pack, you might find it there. But if you don't have one, just tell me what bit. Either 16-bit(SNES) or 32-bit(Gameboy). I'll find the sprites and tell me what enemies they should replace. I'm already used on making graphics now and I'm confident than I am now a good graphics-maker (after so many years).
Rommel
Rommel
Full-Powered Administrator
Full-Powered Administrator

Male Posts : 117
Birthday : 1998-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:52 am

NinjaGamer476 wrote:I will ask him,but I dont want 8 bit graphics,cuz I want to use gba music of megaman battle network and then gfx of that game.

Did I really ask for this before?.Sorry people.Thanks for answering this before,but I have no idea what I was thinking.
Either someone lock this or delete this whole topic.Its useless.(for me that is).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down