ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

I'm back!!! 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

I'm back!!! 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back!!!

3 posters

Go down

I'm back!!! Empty I'm back!!!

Post by yoshi123 Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:58 pm

Man this forum has changed!!! It's been awhile since i've left. When I first joined this forum, it looked bland and boring! Now it's designed graphically, especially the header! I really like it! It's been like 4 years since i've left.
yoshi123
yoshi123
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

I'm back!!! Empty Re: I'm back!!!

Post by whydoyoufeel Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:59 pm

YOSHI123!!!

WOW!!! I've missed you so much. You were my very first member of the forum, and you made 10 posts, it's great to see you in 2014, man I thought you were dead.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachi Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:58 pm

Welcome back to 4rums, 1st member, you are like our god...
Jirachi
Jirachi
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum