ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) - Page 1 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) - Page 1 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT)

+3
Rommel
marioandluigi
KonataChan
7 posters

Go down

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) - Page 1 Empty Re: FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:22 am

Konata-chan.Your post is glorious.Im very sorry guys If I made you worry(see the returning posts for more info).I have never seen such good speech,such motivation,such brilliant words.Thank you for saying such nice things about me Konata.The last time someone said a nice thing to me with felling was like 3-4 years ago.I dont have a lot of NORMAL friends that likes things that I like.I only had 3 of those NORMAL friends in my country(now we are all going our own ways).But here there are like over 9000 persons that likes things that I like.I promise I wont leave you ever again.Though,now theres high school and Im a nerd.And Im also shy in person. Embarassed Now,you thought I was dead,which really crepped me out.I have my own ways of doing things,y know.Something concers me though,did Jesus77755 thought I was dead too?I have him on Facebook,but I dont know when was the last time we chat in it.I dont want to lose you all,even though I have never seen your faces.Sorry if I troubled you all.I hope it will be the same as it was before Jesus77755.And thank you Konata,you motivated me and I knew what to type here. Sad Sad Sad Again,sorry if this was going a little untopic.
Yours Sincerely,Arnel(PokemonMaster123)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) - Page 1 Empty Re: FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT)

Post by MENTTORI Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:27 pm

1DEDBOI wrote:Don't worry though, I will keep the forum alive. Everyday, I think to myself that one day, this forum will be so popular and it will be as successful as the others. I keep thinking that if I delete this forum, then the next day it would've been popular if I didn't do it, so no. I believe there is a chance and that chance is a lucky chance screaming popularity within the forum! Wink

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, THAT'S A ******* LIE, A ******* MYTH *****, THAT'S THE BEST ******* JOKE I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE GODDAMN LIFE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, ******* KIL YOURSELF ROGER, YOU'RE A ******* **** AND A PIECE OF ******* SACK OF ****, FUYCKING IDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE

NO ONE GAVE A **** ABOUT THIS ******* FORUM BEFORE I SHOWED UP YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
MENTTORI
MENTTORI
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Male Posts : 22
Birthday : 1843-07-16

Back to top Go down