The 5th Anniversary of the Community!
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

The Union of the Anti Anime Association & The 450th Brigade of the Coalition Branch (UAAA)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Union of the Anti Anime Association & The 450th Brigade of the Coalition Branch (UAAA)

Post by jesus77755 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:07 pm

I have fully announced that the day has finally come! Let the ANTI ANIME ASSOCIATION ARISE !!! MY ANIME HATRED HAS GROWN AND HAS BEEN EXPRESSED TO THIS DAY!!!

We shall let this day, THE 4TH OF JULY, REPRESENT THE DAY OF THIS ORGANIZATION, FOR US TO SHOW OUR AMERICAN PATRIOTISM TO IT'S CORE. THIS IS MY 450TH POST OF THE FORUM, FOR I SHALL NICKNAME THIS ASSOCIATION, THE 450TH BRIGADE OF THE COALITION BRANCH!!!

AND WE MEMBERS OF THIS CLUB SHALL BE CALLED "ANIME UNIONISTS", OR ANOTHER TERM FOR IT, "ANIME HATERS"!

For we shall establish this association, for our member, FULL POWER OVER ALL ANIME FANS ALIKE!!! WE MEMBERS OF THIS CLUB SHALL NOT LET ANIME FANS DEFY US AND OUR EXISTANCE!

WE ARE AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE!!!

WE HAVE LET THESE ANIME ELITISTS CAUSED US TREMENDOUS AND EXCRUCIATING PAIN TO OUR FAVORITISM OF CERTAIN PORTRAYALS OF ANIMATION (ANIME) AND HAVE REJECTED US, MAKING US LOOK LIKE DAMNED FOOLS!!!

THESE ANIME FANS, THE SCUMRY OF MAL AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT BREATHES WITHIN THAT COMMUNITY, SHALL ROT UPON OUR EXISTANCE!!! WE HAVE NO TOLERANCE, BUT INSTEAD CRUELTY IN RETURN, FOR THESE ANIME ELITISTS LOOKED DOWN ON US, CALLED US UNWORTHY OF THE ANIME COMMUNITY AND CALLED US FOOLS FOR OUR CHOICES OF ANIMES; FOR SO THEY THINK THEIR CHOICE OF ANIMATION IS BETTER THAN OURS, CALLED US THAT SO CALLED CRINGE-INDUCING WORD, "Weeaboo", FOR THEY LOOK DOWN ON US AND SPIT ON OUR IMAGE !!!

IN RETURN WE ARE NOW THE ELITISTS IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THIS CLUB! YOU MUST LET GO OF EVERYTHING YOU LOVED ABOUT ANIME, LEAVE AND BETRAY THE ANIME COMMUNITY AND HAVE PURE HATRED ABOUT SAID HOBBY; LOOK AT LIFE A DIFFERENT WAY, AND MAKE YOUR ELITISTS PAY A HEAVY PRICE!!! FOR THAT, ANIME ELITISTS AND MEAN SPIRITED FANS WILL SUFFER!!! WE WILL PREVAIL AND WILL NEVER BACK DOWN, WE ARE A WALL OF STEEL, MARCHING DOWN; INDUCING FEAR IN THE ANIME COMMUNITY AND MYANIMELIST!!! IN THE END WE ARE BETTER THAN THEM, MORE DOMINANT!!!

This association is for ones who have suffered in the anime community and been victimized by anime elitists, for in return those people including me want revenge, WE ARE REVENGE AND WE ARE NOT FOOLS AND AREN'T MADE LAUGHINGSTOCKS BY ELITISTS, FOR WE MEAN BUSINESS AND DON'T STAND DOWN LIKE A WEAK FOOL IN IT'S BIRDCAGE, WE ARE VENGEANCE, WE ARE PURE HATRED!!!

We are strong, we have a flag that represents the powers of this organization, we are an army, we have implemented peace, justice, patriotism for our community, and full prevail over anime fans. Whatever the anime fans do to strike us down, WE WILL RESURRECT OURSELVES UP AGAIN TO FIGHT BACK, WE ARE NOT THE WEAK, WE ARE BETTER THAN THE FOOLS (ANIME FANS), WE ARE BETTER THAN MAL, WE ARE POWERFUL, FOR WE WILL NEVER BACK DOWN, BUT MARCH FORWARD IN FIERCE INTIMIDATION, WE ARE THE THE UNION OF THE ANTI ANIME ASSOCIATION AND THE 450TH BRIGADE OF THE COALITION BRANCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOIN ME AND YOU WILL NEVER FEEL PAIN FROM THESE ELITISTS AGAIN, WE CAN SHARE OUR PAIN AND SUFFERING FROM THESE SIMPLETONS, WE CAN MAKE THESE ELITISTS LOOK LIKE PEASANTS, AND WE ARE BETTER THAN THEM!!!

THIS IS OUR FLAG!!! NEVER LET ANIME FANS TAKE THAT SYMBOL FROM YOU AND MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL, REPRESENT THIS SYMBOL!!! REPRESENT ALL OF IT!!!

Last edited by jesus77755 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jesus77755, Fan!

BE SURE TO READ OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS!

http://smbxjesus77755.forumotion.com/t1-the-rules-and-regulations

CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG!

http://rogerhillspeaks.blogspot.com/

CHECK OUT MY PROJECT

http://smbxjesus77755.forumotion.com/t110-the-tales-of-the-evil-twins-wikipedia-for-project-in-progress-new-poll

Logo Credit to rahr480

LOL PIKACHU DANCING ON THE IMAGE XD

Knux Hater!

jesus77755
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1995-10-31

View user profile http://smbxjesus77755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Union of the Anti Anime Association & The 450th Brigade of the Coalition Branch (UAAA)

Post by nyancat on Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:52 pm

I'll join your organization my lord.

Jesus77755, Fan!

Spoiler:
[17:12:50] @ nyancat : Well we can all have a laugh every once in a while. Ahhh, we make a good staff.
[17:13:13] link joined the chat on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:13 pm
[17:13:28] link : WAKKA WAKKA, who wants to hear a funny ass joke?
[17:13:50] azaz20jar has logged off the chat on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:13 pm
[17:14:02] jesus77755 has logged off the chat on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:14 pm
[17:14:22] marioandluigi has logged off the chat on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:14 pm
[17:14:39] nyancat has logged off the chat on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:14 pm
[17:15:13] link : ?
nyancat
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Male Posts : 114

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Union of the Anti Anime Association & The 450th Brigade of the Coalition Branch (UAAA)

Post by jesus77755 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:55 am

nyancat wrote:I'll join your organization my lord.

Gooood! Together we'll rule the internet and turn the anime fans into mincemeat.

Jesus77755, Fan!

CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG!

CHECK OUT MY PROJECT

http://smbxjesus77755.forumotion.com/t110-the-tales-of-the-evil-twins-wikipedia-for-project-in-progress-new-poll

Logo Credit to rahr480

Knux Hater!

jesus77755

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGamer476 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:54 am

I really dont know what happened in this forum while I was gone,but what the hell happened here,this text in red,this topic,da hell is this all about.When did that rage come out?I know I rage a lot,but what happened to you Roger,suddenly hating Anime even if you have anime posts all over the forum(i think,I havent been here for ages). confused Where is that old Roger i knew 3 years ago?Please dont hate me because of this post.MAYBE I DIDNT UNDERSTAND CLEARLY,but ok.We are still friends,right?If you have problems,tell me and maybe Ill have a solution for you problems.Dont hate me,I dont want to lose your friendship we had,and will always have.

Sorry again if this was untopic.Feel free to do whatever you want with this post,JUST DONT HATE ME!!

Jesus77755, Fan!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler:
NinjaGamer476
ASSISTANT MODERATOR

Male Posts : 277
Birthday : 1996-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jesus77755 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:41 am

PokemonMaster123 wrote:I really dont know what happened in this forum while I was gone,but what the hell happened here,this text in red,this topic,da hell is this all about.When did that rage come out?I know I rage a lot,but what happened to you Roger,suddenly hating Anime even if you have anime posts all over the forum(i think,I havent been here for ages). confused  Where is that old Roger i knew 3 years ago?Please dont hate me because of this post.MAYBE I DIDNT UNDERSTAND CLEARLY,but ok.We are still friends,right?If you have problems,tell me and maybe Ill have a solution for you problems.Dont hate me,I dont want to lose your friendship we had,and will always have.

Sorry again if this was untopic.Feel free to do whatever you want with this post,JUST DONT HATE ME!!

Sorry, this topic was mostly just me venting and ranting. I'm just so fed up with anime fans, I remember back in 2014, I became an anime fan around May I believe and it was a great start. I watch my first great slice of life anime show, after awhile, the anime fans i've met were being such jerks, people using satirical avatars to make fun of it's own fandom, anime fans hating animes I thought were great (gave me an impression that I must have bad taste in anime), people hating fanservice, etc. I'm not LITERALLY trying to rule the world, it was just a joke, but in reality, the anime fans were disappointing. I left the anime community in exactly November 14th, 2014, that's when I moved to superheroes. This was all well and good and I wasn't going to attack anime and just leave it in peace, but if that event on that particular didn't happen, two people attacked me on youtube and called me a weeaboo. This made me so mad, that's why i'm attack the anime community today, the anime fans are just pricks, it's not the community I know and love anymore.

I'm sorry, I don't hate you, you're my best friend! I'm just ranting that i'm done with anime. This is supposed to be a legion of anime haters and hope that it does grow bigger, there is rarely an anti anime club with lots of members, so I hope this becomes successful, our job is to expose anime fans of their cruelty toward us, the anime elitists we dealt with were insane and unforgiving. No Ex-Anime (like myself) never stood up and fought back with them or exposed them, then I guess i'm the only one to stand up to these assholes.

Also, another tip pokemonmaster, please avoid MyAnimeList, you'll thank me later. It's so bad that I had to say that Knuckles96 is better than this.

Otherwise, I miss you pokemonmaster123, I was really worried that you were gone for 3 years, thank you for coming back! Seeing you back on the forums is like a great gift to me, thank you Smile

Jesus77755, Fan!

CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG!

CHECK OUT MY PROJECT

Logo Credit to rahr480

Knux Hater!

jesus77755

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGamer476 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:33 am

You should do what you want with life.
And I promise I wont leave ever again.I dont know how much time it took you to post this,but I only replied with this.Sorry.Im not motivated today..I also have big plans for posting in this forum.

Jesus77755, Fan!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler:
NinjaGamer476
ASSISTANT MODERATOR

Male Posts : 277
Birthday : 1996-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top