The 5th Anniversary of the Community!
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!


Windows 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Windows 10

Post by nyancat on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:36 am

Anybody heard about microsoft's new operating system? After microsoft's failed attempt at windows 8, it got so bad that microsoft had to push out another OS just to win their customers back, their beef was that infamous start menu that everyone disliked. Well they brought it back.

Now my thoughts on this, I have it and it's pretty good. I love the appstore they have just so you don't get too lonely. The start menu is pretty good as well. I also love the animation. But several complains I have about windows 10 though.

1. Why did they call it windows 10?

Shouldn't they just call it windows 9?

2. Those f*cking icons!

I don't know if it's just me, but I hate these shitty new icons. They look so bland! Just take a look at the difference between this:



AND THIS!



Obviously the bottom one is better, but COME ON MICROSOFT, these icons look like they were professionally made in photoshop, they look realistic for windows vista/7 and must of taken a long time to make them, why scrap these icons and change it to that bland art deco looking ones? The new ones look like no effort was put into them, they look like it was made in mspaint!

3. No aero glass transparency

Okay wtf is this?



You call this a ******* window!? Micrsoft, you outta be shame of yourselves! If that isn't the ugliest window you've ever seen then I don't know what is. This window is so bland, whatsoever, no shine, no gloss, no transparency. Just a simple, bland, boring symbols and that white title bar, oh my god that white title bar it depresses me so much!!!

MICROSOFT THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT!



Microsoft, you guys came so far and made a beautiful design, and when you made windows 10, THAT IS THE BLAND DESIGN YOU CHOSE AND CALL UP TO DATE!? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS SMOKING?

4. No personalization options to adjust slideshows, change wallpapers, make custom themes, etc.



**** you microsoft, **** you.

_______________________________________________



Jesus77755, Fan!






Spoiler:
[17:12:50] @ nyancat : Well we can all have a laugh every once in a while. Ahhh, we make a good staff.
[17:13:13] link joined the chat on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:13 pm
[17:13:28] link : WAKKA WAKKA, who wants to hear a funny ass joke?
[17:13:50] azaz20jar has logged off the chat on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:13 pm
[17:14:02] jesus77755 has logged off the chat on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:14 pm
[17:14:22] marioandluigi has logged off the chat on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:14 pm
[17:14:39] nyancat has logged off the chat on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:14 pm
[17:15:13] link : ?

nyancat
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Male Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 10

Post by PokemonMaster123 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:42 am

Never heard of it.But wasnt cursing inappropriate in this forum way back when I was here(no hard feelings).I never had any other operating system expect Windows XP. Sad
And this Windows 10-s icons are like drawings(nothing special in them)
Cant believe they steeped so low!! LOLWUT

_______________________________________________



Jesus77755, Fan!




 OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Spoiler:

PokemonMaster123
ASSISTANT MODERATOR

Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina
Male Posts : 268
Birthday : 1996-05-19
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 10

Post by jesus77755 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:18 am

I have windows 10, even though the icons look kinda boring, I love the cool animations! The start menu is back, but I do really miss the windows vista or windows 7 icons, especially the aero transparency, windows 10 UI seems kinda bland. Like many have said about the icon, it looks like loony tunes or cartoon network or somethin. Looks like it came straight out of a genndy tartakovsky cartoon.

_______________________________________________



Jesus77755, Fan!




BE SURE TO READ OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS!

http://smbxjesus77755.forumotion.com/t1-the-rules-and-regulations

CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG!

http://rogerhillspeaks.blogspot.com/

CHECK OUT MY PROJECT

http://smbxjesus77755.forumotion.com/t110-the-tales-of-the-evil-twins-wikipedia-for-project-in-progress-new-poll


Logo Credit to rahr480

LOL PIKACHU DANCING ON THE IMAGE XD

Knux Hater!


jesus77755
Power Hungry Administrator
Power Hungry Administrator

Location : In yer anus
Male Posts : 506
Birthday : 1995-10-31
Join date : 2011-05-21
Age : 21

View user profile http://smbxjesus77755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 10

Post by PokemonMaster123 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:35 am

jesus77755 wrote:I have windows 10, even though the icons look kinda boring, I love the cool animations! The start menu is back, but I do really miss the windows vista or windows 7 icons, especially the aero transparency, windows 10 UI seems kinda bland. Like many have said about the icon, it looks like loony tunes or cartoon network or somethin. Looks like it came straight out of a genndy tartakovsky cartoon.



You have Windows 10?!You must be rich!!! Rolling Eyes

_______________________________________________



Jesus77755, Fan!




 OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Spoiler:

PokemonMaster123
ASSISTANT MODERATOR

Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina
Male Posts : 268
Birthday : 1996-05-19
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 10

Post by jesus77755 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:58 pm

PokemonMaster123 wrote:
jesus77755 wrote:I have windows 10, even though the icons look kinda boring, I love the cool animations! The start menu is back, but I do really miss the windows vista or windows 7 icons, especially the aero transparency, windows 10 UI seems kinda bland. Like many have said about the icon, it looks like loony tunes or cartoon network or somethin. Looks like it came straight out of a genndy tartakovsky cartoon.



You have Windows 10?!You must be rich!!! Rolling Eyes

Dude Windows 10 is free! BUT only if you have windows 7 and up. Sadly since you have a windows XP, the update won't go to your computer, only windows 7. If you did, how you upgraded the system is if the windows 10 logo shows up in your taskbar and that's when you can upgrade.

_______________________________________________



Jesus77755, Fan!




BE SURE TO READ OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS!

http://smbxjesus77755.forumotion.com/t1-the-rules-and-regulations

CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG!

http://rogerhillspeaks.blogspot.com/

CHECK OUT MY PROJECT

http://smbxjesus77755.forumotion.com/t110-the-tales-of-the-evil-twins-wikipedia-for-project-in-progress-new-poll


Logo Credit to rahr480

LOL PIKACHU DANCING ON THE IMAGE XD

Knux Hater!


jesus77755
Power Hungry Administrator
Power Hungry Administrator

Location : In yer anus
Male Posts : 506
Birthday : 1995-10-31
Join date : 2011-05-21
Age : 21

View user profile http://smbxjesus77755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 10

Post by Jirachi on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:27 am

Okay nyan, have fun with big brother watching over you. Boy this must be fun!

Jirachi
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 10

Post by WEEGEE! on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:36 am

News from microsoft!

Windows 10.1, they're watching yo ass *****!

NEW FEATURES

-No privacy
-Installed surveillance inside your own home without your permission
-Being peeping toms
-Currently installing WEEGEE_ware.exe
-Finished installing WEEGEE_ware.exe
-installing trojan onto your PC
-slow as **** now
-goddammit
-throws PC out window
-in a few years, users will switch to macs and linux or reinstall windows 7


We'll make it free for a month, but after that you have to pay us for the following...

-Breathing
-Drinking
-To Move a muscle (1% off)
-Seeing
-Talking
-Other unneccessary ****
-an extra fee to scratch an itch on your skin
-not fascist at all..




WEEGEE!
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 10

Post by PokemonMaster123 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:03 am

jesus77755 wrote:
PokemonMaster123 wrote:
jesus77755 wrote:I have windows 10, even though the icons look kinda boring, I love the cool animations! The start menu is back, but I do really miss the windows vista or windows 7 icons, especially the aero transparency, windows 10 UI seems kinda bland. Like many have said about the icon, it looks like loony tunes or cartoon network or somethin. Looks like it came straight out of a genndy tartakovsky cartoon.



You have Windows 10?!You must be rich!!! Rolling Eyes

Dude Windows 10 is free! BUT only if you have windows 7 and up. Sadly since you have a windows XP, the update won't go to your computer, only windows 7. If you did, how you upgraded the system is if the windows 10 logo shows up in your taskbar and that's when you can upgrade.

Ah Ok.Even more SADLY,my country is so poor,that there are a few Windows 7 products(its rare) and my country is ****.Its economy is low.Thats why half of our population moved to another country(Im also going to move out when I grow up(If I have the money)).

_______________________________________________



Jesus77755, Fan!




 OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Spoiler:

PokemonMaster123
ASSISTANT MODERATOR

Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina
Male Posts : 268
Birthday : 1996-05-19
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 10

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum