The 5th Anniversary of the Community!
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

My First Levels ever(2011)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My First Levels ever(2011)

Post by PokemonMaster123 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:26 am

These are my first levels that I made in 2011,but Im pretty sure I posted them here,but I cant see them anywhere.Perhaps I dreamed this long ago.

I didnt know a lot of things when I made these levels,so prepare to be surprised.  silent
All these levels are themed for Christmas and New Year 2012.SOOOOO OLD!!!!.   cyclops cyclops

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tnrla6p8fkw4qr6/Holidays_World.zip   No

edit:Oops,I forgot about the rules.Screenshots incoming!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Last edited by PokemonMaster123 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:12 am; edited 3 times in total

Jesus77755, Fan!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler:

PokemonMaster123
ASSISTANT MODERATOR

Male Posts : 268
Birthday : 1996-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Plagiarism Notice!

Post by jesus77755 on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:36 am

I also wrote a review for this, upload coming soon on youtube. But this bothered me and just wanted to point out (I know you didn't know any better, because you were new to SMBX), but you just plagiarized the level, "Frigid Awesome Land" from The Invasion 2. Just want to point out, Plagiarism is extremely frowned upon in the SMBX community, and everything else that's associated with entertainment in general (books, movies, screenplay, etc.), even taking someone else's work and alternating it, again it's not created from your hands, but from the hands of someone else, and to do that is Plagiarism.

I know it was your first time, just letting you know, but I'll forgive you on that note, however if you would've published this on other forums and if these forum "elites" were to see this, they would've probably ban you, if not permanently for committing such an act.

Otherwise, those were some good levels that you uploaded, even if they were your "first", they were pretty decent, not the best in my book, but very FUN and challenging at times. Keep up the good work  Thumbs Up

-jesus77755

Jesus77755, Fan!

BE SURE TO READ OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS!

http://smbxjesus77755.forumotion.com/t1-the-rules-and-regulations

CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG!

http://rogerhillspeaks.blogspot.com/

CHECK OUT MY PROJECT

http://smbxjesus77755.forumotion.com/t110-the-tales-of-the-evil-twins-wikipedia-for-project-in-progress-new-poll

Logo Credit to rahr480

LOL PIKACHU DANCING ON THE IMAGE XD

Knux Hater!

jesus77755
Power Hungry Administrator
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 506
Birthday : 1995-10-31

View user profile http://smbxjesus77755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My First Levels ever(2011)

Post by PokemonMaster123 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:34 am

jesus77755 wrote:I also wrote a review for this, upload coming soon on youtube. But this bothered me and just wanted to point out (I know you didn't know any better, because you were new to SMBX), but you just plagiarized the level, "Frigid Awesome Land" from The Invasion 2. Just want to point out, Plagiarism is extremely frowned upon in the SMBX community, and everything else that's associated with entertainment in general (books, movies, screenplay, etc.), even taking someone else's work and alternating it, again it's not created from your hands, but from the hands of someone else, and to do that is Plagiarism.

I know it was your first time, just letting you know, but I'll forgive you on that note, however if you would've published this on other forums and if these forum "elites" were to see this, they would've probably ban you, if not permanently for committing such an act.

Otherwise, those were some good levels that you uploaded, even if they were your "first", they were pretty decent, not the best in my book, but very FUN and challenging at times. Keep up the good work  Thumbs Up

-jesus77755

Thanks for that,but I didnt know that Ive done a bad deed for such a long time. Sad Sad .Then what about the Super Easy Road(SMB1 Style)?

Jesus77755, Fan!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler:

PokemonMaster123
ASSISTANT MODERATOR

Male Posts : 268
Birthday : 1996-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My First Levels ever(2011)

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content