ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Grammar Updates 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Grammar Updates 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grammar Updates

Go down

Grammar Updates Empty Grammar Updates

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:35 am

As the title says,Im wanting to fix grammar of my older posts from years before.(maybe add something a little,idk)
This would be a good idea since "We" dont post here very very often. Exclamation
Since I was a child then,I feel embarrassed now with the grammar issues(not just that,I made some posts that made no sense whatsoever,so sorry). Embarassed

EDIT:Ill also change my signatures n stuff like that.(I always had a hard time choosing the best profile picture that suits me).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Grammar Updates Empty Re: Grammar Updates

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:39 am

Well..I finished searching through every topic and fixing the grammar of my posts.I fixed nearly everything.I also erased some dumb posts. cat cat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:52 pm

RETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: