ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Hey Rommel! Could you make me the bosses for my project and some new enemies and Playables? 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Hey Rommel! Could you make me the bosses for my project and some new enemies and Playables? 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Rommel! Could you make me the bosses for my project and some new enemies and Playables?

2 posters

Go down

Solved Hey Rommel! Could you make me the bosses for my project and some new enemies and Playables?

Post by whydoyoufeel Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:21 am

I would like you to make the graphics for me, here's the list for the graphics I want you to make for me. The "=" sign means that it replaces the graphic.

Spoiler:

Would you make me those graphics for me thank you rommel Smile
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Hey Rommel! Could you make me the bosses for my project and some new enemies and Playables?

Post by Rommel Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Here, I have finished the graphics you requested. I don't know General Zombie Khahan but if you have a sprite for that, I'll surely make it.

All of them are SMB3 Styled and Recolored

screenshots:

Download
Rommel
Rommel
Full-Powered Administrator
Full-Powered Administrator

Male Posts : 117
Birthday : 1998-05-31

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Hey Rommel! Could you make me the bosses for my project and some new enemies and Playables?

Post by whydoyoufeel Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:05 pm

WOW! affraid

What a coincidence.

As soon as I though about my request for this, I check my forum and you fulfilled it, thank you rommel Smile

Now that you fulfilled my request, you got something in your PM. Go check it out Smile
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum