ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Discuss Your Lego Sets :) 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Discuss Your Lego Sets :) 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss Your Lego Sets :)

+4
marioandluigi
WEEGEE!
whydoyoufeel
fluttershy123
8 posters

Go down

Discuss Your Lego Sets :) Empty Discuss Your Lego Sets :)

Post by fluttershy123 Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:46 am

I got lego plo koon's jedi starfighter.
fluttershy123
fluttershy123
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Male Posts : 69
Birthday : 1989-05-10

Back to top Go down

Discuss Your Lego Sets :) Empty Re: Discuss Your Lego Sets :)

Post by whydoyoufeel Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:20 am

Lego Imperial Star Destroyer.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WEEGEE! Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Mine was, Lego Anakin's Freeco Speeder.
WEEGEE!
WEEGEE!
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by marioandluigi Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:30 pm

The Republic Gunship
marioandluigi
marioandluigi

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowdash88 Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:56 pm

[Content Removed]
rainbowdash88
rainbowdash88
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Back to top Go down

Post by nyancat Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:35 am

I have K-nex sets, (I hope it's included!)
nyancat
nyancat
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Male Posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by KonataChan Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:14 am

LEGO DC Super Heroes: Manbat Attack
KonataChan
KonataChan
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Male Posts : 51
Birthday : 1996-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowdash88 Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Sorry about my jerkiness earlier 3 years ago, but I have the say the Lego Temple of the Crystal Skull. It is amazingly huge and it comes with a lot of minifigs, I was the happiest kid then when I had this set. How ever, that giant pillar that is supposed to be pushed down to make those 3 wings close up was ******* frustrating as hell! I mean, everytime you pushed it down, the walls covering the pillar would break apart and I remember sweating my ass off yelling, "STUPID LEGOOOOOO!" as a child, GOD I HATE THAT PART.

Another set that is awesome is the AT AP Walker, it's pretty cool. It has the cool legs and everything, I remember seeing a commercial that I always wanted that set and my parents bought it for me at Christmas time and I had a blast, it comes with a few clone troopers and it has some cool doors exposing the troopers inside, it was just great. Not to mention that giant turret (that's what she said) at the top of the walker which is just amazing.

Legos are the greatest toys ever, they make you want to be creative. However they can be painful as hell if you step on them, and finding that damn piece that you need in the box, that was pretty annoying, other than that it's very fun to play with indeed!

-rainbowdash88 (not being a jerk this time)
rainbowdash88
rainbowdash88
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:06 pm

rainbowdash88 wrote:Sorry about my jerkiness earlier 3 years ago, but I have the say the Lego Temple of the Crystal Skull. It is amazingly huge and it comes with a lot of minifigs, I was the happiest kid then when I had this set. How ever, that giant pillar that is supposed to be pushed down to make those 3 wings close up was ******* frustrating as hell! I mean, everytime you pushed it down, the walls covering the pillar would break apart and I remember sweating my ass off yelling, "STUPID LEGOOOOOO!" as a child, GOD I HATE THAT PART.

Another set that is awesome is the AT AP Walker, it's pretty cool. It has the cool legs and everything, I remember seeing a commercial that I always wanted that set and my parents bought it for me at Christmas time and I had a blast, it comes with a few clone troopers and it has some cool doors exposing the troopers inside, it was just great. Not to mention that giant turret (that's what she said) at the top of the walker which is just amazing.

Legos are the greatest toys ever, they make you want to be creative. However they can be painful as hell if you step on them, and finding that damn piece that you need in the box, that was pretty annoying, other than that it's very fun to play with indeed!

Oh my goodness, I know what you mean. That nerdgasm you have when you first open the box up and you seeing those beautiful, shinny, glossy lego pieces, OH! the minifigs, that moments when you put them together, my hands are shaking as I put piece by piece on the legos i'm building, there's something about legos that amuse me! Oh the nerdgasm, oh, ooooaaahhhhh!
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowdash88 Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:29 pm

jesus77755 wrote:
rainbowdash88 wrote:Sorry about my jerkiness earlier 3 years ago, but I have the say the Lego Temple of the Crystal Skull. It is amazingly huge and it comes with a lot of minifigs, I was the happiest kid then when I had this set. How ever, that giant pillar that is supposed to be pushed down to make those 3 wings close up was ******* frustrating as hell! I mean, everytime you pushed it down, the walls covering the pillar would break apart and I remember sweating my ass off yelling, "STUPID LEGOOOOOO!" as a child, GOD I HATE THAT PART.

Oh my goodness, I know what you mean. That nerdgasm you have when you first open the box up and you seeing those beautiful, shinny, glossy lego pieces, OH! the minifigs, that moments when you put them together, my hands are shaking as I put piece by piece on the legos i'm building, there's something about legos that amuse me! Oh the nerdgasm, oh, ooooaaahhhhh!

Yeah, I get that feeling alot.
rainbowdash88
rainbowdash88
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Back to top Go down

Post by marioandluigi Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:30 pm

so muvh manchild in thread m8
marioandluigi
marioandluigi

Back to top Go down

Post by link Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Guys, I never grew up with legos. I only had lincoln logs and a few action figures and that's it. I was pretty happy with myself back then. The only lego set I got was when I became older and had the money, I saw the lego battle droid pack on the shelf back in '08 and paid a few money, it was pretty fun, very very fun, I had fun for hours on end, legos are so amazing.

Ahem, yeah, i'm not jealous, not jealous at all.
link
link
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Male Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:39 am

link wrote:Guys, I never grew up with legos. I only had lincoln logs and a few action figures and that's it. I was pretty happy with myself back then. The only lego set I got was when I became older and had the money, I saw the lego battle droid pack on the shelf back in '08 and paid a few money, it was pretty fun, very very fun, I had fun for hours on end, legos are so amazing.

You have no childhood.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by link Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:40 am

jesus77755 wrote:
link wrote:Guys, I never grew up with legos. I only had lincoln logs and a few action figures and that's it. I was pretty happy with myself back then. The only lego set I got was when I became older and had the money, I saw the lego battle droid pack on the shelf back in '08 and paid a few money, it was pretty fun, very very fun, I had fun for hours on end, legos are so amazing.

You have no childhood.

Yeah well atleast I had a super nintendo and nintendo 64 and I played MARIO AND ZELDA!
link
link
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Male Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum