ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

If I leave... 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

If I leave... 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I leave...

Go down

If I leave... Empty If I leave...

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:52 am

I AM NOT ACTUALLY LEAVING, but you should read this,really...

I think this post would be great here, so I wanted to make things clear. Shocked

I WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS FORUM, even tho only me and the admin post around here..

But, if I dont post or come here for about a YEAR, consider me DEAD.

The reason I said this is : I dont know how my future will be. I am anxious about it and I am pretty depressed (yeah I had depression before (even tho I was not aware of it for years) , but now its getting bigger Sad ...but compared to other people this is fine...for now..).

I was born in a pretty shitty family here, but I wont give up. I dont know how, but Ill go for a better future, but still....idk... Sad

I will still make levels and stuff here.

IF I DO LEAVE A.K.A. DIE LET THIS POST BE A MEMORIAL OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT IDK...
And jesus77755 thank you for the beautiful memories of this place here..I had fun back then here...I dont know how are you holding up, but I wish we talked more (we only did a few times tho).

And also thank you all for reading this and for playing my levels and stuff... etc etc. cat cat

AGAIN I REPEAT I AM NOT LEAVING NOW, BUT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ME etc etc.... you get the point

I love you

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum