ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Is Your Account Hacked? Here Are Some Tips! 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Is Your Account Hacked? Here Are Some Tips! 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Your Account Hacked? Here Are Some Tips!

Go down

Is Your Account Hacked? Here Are Some Tips! Empty Is Your Account Hacked? Here Are Some Tips!

Post by whydoyoufeel Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:03 am

If your account get's hacked and the hacker changed your account password, then email me at:

rogerhillroger@aol.com

And I will give you permission to create another account, be sure that you use another email address. Because our forums doesn't accept the same email addresses. After I gave you the permission to create another account then I will ban your old account that got hacked by somebody else. If all of your data is on your old account that got hacked, like your "Member Awards Club Membership", contact me and i'll move all of your data from your old account to your new account that you just made. This way, you don't have to start over.

SUGGESTED TIP

Make sure you don't make you password too short and simple! Make sure it's long enough, so nobody will get in. Maybe about this long:

•••••••••••••

Or something like that...
Besure to use capitals, punctuation marks, characters such as "*&$#", and numbers.
Warning: Characters like these, "♔ ☀️ ☁️ ☂️ ☃️" are invalid for a password.

Don't forget to put it in your computer notepad so you won't forget.

~jesus77755 Very Happy
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down