ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Groups- Closing them up and Groups in General 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Groups- Closing them up and Groups in General 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Groups- Closing them up and Groups in General

3 posters

Go down

Groups- Closing them up and Groups in General Empty Groups- Closing them up and Groups in General

Post by Rainbow Dash Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Having groups open such as Administrators and Contest Winners isn't really right. It;s not fair, for one to tease someone withthe promise of joining a group only to have them find out that they cannot join and that no one else is allowed.

If there are groups that members CANNOT join with approval then they need to be closed.

Also.. About the groups in General... Why are there... 3 Admins groups? That's not really nessacary. I think one would work just as effectively... Also I think your staff needs to be updated. You have someone who is an Asst. Admin who hasn't even a single post. That's fully outrageous.
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Awards Club Premium Member

Male Posts : 27
Birthday : 1995-12-13

Back to top Go down

Groups- Closing them up and Groups in General Empty Re: Groups- Closing them up and Groups in General

Post by whydoyoufeel Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:Having groups open such as Administrators and Contest Winners isn't really right. It;s not fair, for one to tease someone withthe promise of joining a group only to have them find out that they cannot join and that no one else is allowed.

If there are groups that members CANNOT join with approval then they need to be closed.

Also.. About the groups in General... Why are there... 3 Admins groups? That's not really nessacary. I think one would work just as effectively... Also I think your staff needs to be updated. You have someone who is an Asst. Admin who hasn't even a single post. That's fully outrageous.

Hmm... I'll think about it.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Groups- Closing them up and Groups in General Empty Re: Groups- Closing them up and Groups in General

Post by Rainbow Dash Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Okay. Thanks.
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowdash88 Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:Having groups open such as Administrators and Contest Winners isn't really right. It;s not fair, for one to tease someone

But wait! Contest winners are people that won a contest in the Contest Category! They get an awesome rank for what they won, it's just like winning a race, WHAAAT? Does that mean that you don't get a trophy for winning, that wouldn't sound fair wouldn't it?
rainbowdash88
rainbowdash88
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:30 pm

rainbowdash88 wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:Having groups open such as Administrators and Contest Winners isn't really right. It;s not fair, for one to tease someone

But wait! Contest winners are people that won a contest in the Contest Category! They get an awesome rank for what they won, it's just like winning a race, WHAAAT? Does that mean that you don't get a trophy for winning, that wouldn't sound fair wouldn't it?

You didn't get what I meant. They are all open.. Meaning people could apply for those group, when you can only join 1 way:

Contest Winners- By winning a contest.
Or Admins: If they think your good enough to be on the staff, they make you one.

They shouldn't be open for all of the members to apply for, because that doesn't make it fair to them, because they didn't know. That's what I was implying. Wink
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
rainbowdash88 wrote:

You didn't get what I meant. They are all open.. Meaning people could apply for those group, when you can only join 1 way:

Contest Winners- By winning a contest.
Or Admins: If they think your good enough to be on the staff, they make you one.

They shouldn't be open for all of the members to apply for, because that doesn't make it fair to them, because they didn't know. That's what I was implying. Wink

They become admins for being good and having good behavior. They must be trust worthy in order for them to become admin. I watch all my members to see if they are doing skillful. They must not have a warning, or else they won't be admin, or they MIGHT become admin if they mess up and they try to fix it.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:Having groups open such as Administrators and Contest Winners isn't really right. It;s not fair, for one to tease someone withthe promise of joining a group only to have them find out that they cannot join and that no one else is allowed.

Removed some of the unnecessary Admin/Mods ranks that you requested.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum