ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Minecraft Pocket Edition! 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Minecraft Pocket Edition! 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Pocket Edition!

Go down

Minecraft Pocket Edition! Empty Minecraft Pocket Edition!

Post by whydoyoufeel Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:01 am

Even though I don't have minecraft on the computer, I do have it for the phone, and it's just so awesome! Been obsessed with this thing for hours! Building a house and everything, I just love it. Please post, about your impressions!
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Pocket Edition! Empty Re: Minecraft Pocket Edition!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:18 am

I have in on the phone for a year by now,and its really cool,but I get bored really easily(like when I do everything I can in it,etc)

Hate those Enderman... Chainsaw

But,love those Creepers(expect when they blow up my house,or when they surprise me).

But its still adicting. rape face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down