ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

(important)About this forum(important) 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

(important)About this forum(important) 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(important)About this forum(important)

4 posters

Go down

Sad (important)About this forum(important)

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:39 am

"I have something important to tell,so pay attention"(Wario)

Im pretty sad to see that this forum is dying,little by little.It was so popular way back then. Neutral I thought that when I went back here( a month ago),that there will be over 9000 posts,but actually it turned to be a massive number of 30 posts(jokes on you).But seriously what happened?!!.Look at this picture carefully

[img=https://2img.net/h/s29.postimg.cc/obu21e8j7/untitled.jpg]

Then look at this:

[img=https://2img.net/h/s16.postimg.cc/pozet4w7l/sfdf.jpg]

I posted some levels days ago,as you can see.But,the number of views is sooooo small.
The second picture...Well as you can see,I was way popular then.It has over 9000 views.
Conciedence....All the people(by people I mean unregistered users-guests) totally forgot about this forum.They were so bored to wait for posts,so they never came back here.I  think its all my fault,because I left.  Sad  Sad
But we can change it,we can combine our ideas and expressions to make this forum be as popular as ever.Its going to be very hard,but we can make it.PEOPLE,DONT JUST STAND THERE AND DO NOTHING!!!!We must make this forum be alive.Thats easy for me,but I dont know about you.And then this,Not even a single episode or level was made during my absence.But,I made some over these past days,but still nothing.Its like I didnt even make them.PEOPLE MAKE SOME LEVELS AND EPISODES.I know that theres school,but what would you tell me?I go to the hardest high school in my country,and i still post here.

And last but not least:Why do you just go to the topic and not respond to it.It would be more beautiful to see all kinds of people responding to each others post.This was the problem when I was here 3 years ago. Rolling Eyes
When I made some levels and episodes,it was really rare to see someone respond to my achievements.The only people that kinda responded,but with feelings were Jesus77755 and Rommel.
So,as of now,lets make sure that a post has at least 1 response.
And theres one little problem:When I was here waaaay back,i read the rules,AND IT SAID NOT TO CURSE.But,now,no matter what,I saw a lot of curses recently.Thats not good.Surely,this is why people left.Look at other forums,when someone curses,the either delete it,or they warn a person,or they completely ban them.And I read the rules again not to long ago,it says BE KIND TO EVERYONE!!!!And when someone does something that against the rules,WARN THEM!!! Tell me,is it nice to hear someone talking bad about you,and etc..No!!

So from now on no cursing,ok?!
Though I dont know if someone will even listen to me!

And as usual sorry if this was going a little untopic.  Neutral I love you I love you

Edit.P.S. What happened to Konata Chan?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sad Re: (important)About this forum(important)

Post by whydoyoufeel Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:56 pm

I came up with a theory that since we are just moderators and admins, all we do is review other user's posts. I realize that when no other users post on this forum, we have no more posts to moderate. Also with the cursing thing, yeah sorry about that, it has been changed 2 years ago, that you can curse, but don't curse too much, keeping them to a maximum of a couple, that's why this forum has censors, so the engine x's out all the swear words, i will try to censor more words.

Also the reason why you had so many views back then was because you after you were absent for a couple years, and as time went by, either more anonymous or registered members came back and just build up the views on this forum. Also, I believe rommel will be back later this year I hope, he only comes around occasionally like it's a holiday. So sorry, if lack of members is bothering you, I guess some members just lose patience when it comes to waiting for other's posts, so they just leave.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marioandluigi Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:18 pm

I know how you feel, I am too concerned about this forum. Dating back to konata's post about it, he did the right thing to spread the word, but sadly the word didn't get towards the new players of this community, as it is like poverty in africa. It's just that, well it's kinda hard to explain. We wanna post on this forum, but we don't know what to post, and in general nobody else is going to respond, so the forum at this point is dead. Like an empty hotel with hardly any customers. It's just you (the hotel owner) and probably your wife and kids staying in while you pay the damn rent! Maybe I would advise jaysef (nickname for jesus77755) to follow forumotion's traffic tips to get more members, but then again not too many people know about smbx, like smbx is not as big as these big gaming community forums like terraria, league of legends, world of warcraft, etc. So the best thing to do is maybe have him join other forums, advertise his site in his signature and hopefully someone will kick in and go to town with it you know.
marioandluigi
marioandluigi

Back to top Go down

Post by marioandluigi Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:34 pm

I'm moving this to Forum Help and Discussion, I believe this topic is best for that category.

P.S. I'll try to post more, just to keep the forum on its remaining legs, me and jesus77755 (and hopefully rommel) will try to keep you company while we wait for other members to post.
marioandluigi
marioandluigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:08 am

Ok,and i was going to say to invite some people to play SMBX.I made a friend of mine play SMBX,though hes just a begginer.But we will try to make this forum stay alive wont we?! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by nyancat Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:13 am

One pic to sum it all up.

(important)About this forum(important) Kibera-slum-nairobi-kenya
nyancat
nyancat
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Male Posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:32 am

nyancat wrote:One pic to sum it all up.

(important)About this forum(important) Kibera-slum-nairobi-kenya

Oh.Im very sorry for you.Wish I could help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MENTTORI Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:20 pm

WHAT DO YOU ******* MEAN? IS THIS A ******* JOKE!? HAHAHHAHAHHAAH!? THIS IS A ******* JOKE RIGHT!? THIS ******* FORUM IS ******* DEAD, DEAD AS **** ************! AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA, PEOPLE DIDN'T GIVE A **** ABOUT THIS FORUM, SO **** MY LIFE, OFF ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MENTTORI
MENTTORI
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Male Posts : 22
Birthday : 1843-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down