ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT)

+3
Rommel
marioandluigi
KonataChan
7 posters

Go down

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) Empty FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT)

Post by KonataChan Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:57 am

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) Featured

Featured by jesus77755

Admin's comments:

This is a very important post to me and I think you should give this a read, he clearly made some good points and it really touched me to the bottom of my heart, I fully agree with him, it is dying... The forum is dying, hardly no members, afraid the forum might be deleted by forumotion, it's just not as popular as the other SMBX Forums you know, so just give it a good read just in case you stop by when you're signed up as a new member, just don't make any "TL;DR", replies, let's be honest here for a brief moment.

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) Fancy-10

I might sound like PokemonMaster123, but I realize that we haven't had any new members. Before I signed up, I had a blast reading all of your guy's posts and I want to say that now that I signed up for the forum, i'm the second newest member. However the creepiest part of all of this is that our newest member that signed up for the forums is "Exalts Mario", he signed up 2 months ago. Now I don't want to speak too soon on anyone's behalf of the entire forum as I might jinx myself probably 5 days later, a new member might sign up or something but i'm saying that we haven't had any new members in like 2 - 3 months so far Sad

This is bad because the forum might lose popularity, or any other members might lose interest in our forum and sign up more towards other popular forums or even better than this one like Knuckles96 (As much as I hate that site, I was in consideration to signing up for this forum) or SMBX Cloud's Forum. I wouldn't say valterri's though since I don't hear people talk about it that much, and then there's the SMBX Forums of www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/
Probably the revamped, resurrected version of Redigit's site, supermariobrothers.org when SMBX was available for download before nintendo took SMBX down and his site as a whole to replace it with nintendo.com (damn greedy bastards). Even in the SMBX game launcher the site is replaced with nintendo's site instead of the latest updates for supermariobrothers.org.

However i'm getting off topic, I noticed that Exalts Mario is still the newest member, I remember months or maybe years ago members used to sign up more frequently. As I visited the forum more often, new members always used to pop up like every week but the creepiest thing is that they sign up for no reason. Are they spam? Looking at their profile, they enter legit answers in the fields, some of them were foreigners, etc. So what happened? They don't post for some reason, are they afraid? Are they creating accounts, because I remember as a guest seeing some links that admins or members can only see, I didn't have the time to sign up at the time. Exalts Mario is a perfect example, he took the time to sign up but look at his profile, he made legit facts and answers in the asking fields during registry. What's creepier is that more members like this are signing up like Exalts Mario and not posting at all. Come on! Just post, this is a community! A community is made where people get together and talk with each other, help with each other, etc. What are you so afraid of? Are you guys just lazy, just introduce yourself in the "Introductions" forum and say hello for CHRISTS SAKE!!! No need to be afraid.

Jesus77755, you basically have 300 MEMBERS, and majority of them signed up for no reason. Look, I joined here so I can help out the forum, I noticed that the only guys who's posting here is nyan, link, jirachi, etc. Those guys are very old, they joined like around from 2011 as I heard the forum started there. Guys what happened, I remember seeing PokemonMaster123 posting a lot on this forum, he's concerned about the forum as much as I am right now. I hope I get the point across to you people, are you signing up for literally no reason at all. I believe that PokemonMaster123 is dead, I heard ever since you were grounded, you were limited to spending time with him. I feel sorry for him, he just left mysteriously Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Don't worry Jesus77755, I will avenge your member's death and I will try to keep this forum alive as much as possible! Just please don't give up, Jesus77755, don't delete this forum, I want this forum to stay strong and alive! Don't do it Jesus77755, don't do it!

Last edited by jesus77755 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited by jesus77755: Fixed up grammar, misspellings, and run on sentences.)
KonataChan
KonataChan
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Male Posts : 51
Birthday : 1996-03-20

Back to top Go down

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) Empty Re: FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT)

Post by marioandluigi Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:08 am

Oh my god, this forum is so much better when azaz isn't around! Ahhhh.

Oh sorry, I believe that those members were signing up just to download some links, look at projects, or maybe they are too shy to post, god such wimps...

I am too, really concerned about the forum. I don't know what to say about those 300 members, they all signed up for no reason, that's a waste of members. I don't know if we should ban them or not they are just taking up space Neutral
marioandluigi
marioandluigi
Power Hungry Administrator

Back to top Go down

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) Empty Re: FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT)

Post by Rommel Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:16 am

Rommel is still alive. I am one of jesus77755's friend. I like posting on this forum even if someone seems to be idle. The people who are still alive here have made a connection with each other. It would be painful if one leaves.

Also Konata-chan, seeing you post every time in the forum gives me hope that this forum will resurrect and be famous! It's quite astonishing that after my long absence from this forum (because of school frustrated! ) you have flooded the forum with posts. I applaud you for that. Thank you for being an active and supportive member. We're thankful to have a loyal member like you Smile .
Rommel
Rommel
Full-Powered Administrator
Full-Powered Administrator

Male Posts : 117
Birthday : 1998-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowdash88 Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:36 pm

Don't worry Konatachan, maybe just like other forums, people don't have the time to spend all day waiting for replies, especially if it's a very poor one with replies like once a week. I once was a member of a poor forum and I didn't spend nearly as much time on it as the average traffic forum, because you don't know when the next reply will come in so it's hopeless to your POV. But I believe and hopefully this forum will be as popular as all the others. I believe that supermariobrosx.org/forums/ has more member and is more popular than knux (that site sucks XD) because it's the first result in google for smbx forums, and COME ON! It's like the second coming of christ for SMBX, the forum is like a remake of the first original one made by regidit, and also it has the link for smbx 1.3, but I don't want to speak too soon as I might jinx myself XD

no seriously, please nintendo don't do it, I swear to god...
rainbowdash88
rainbowdash88
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Well, you were accurate about that part. You did jinx yourself, immensely...
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:04 am

Don't worry though, I will keep the forum alive. Everyday, I think to myself that one day, this forum will be so popular and it will be as successful as the others. I keep thinking that if I delete this forum, then the next day it would've been popular if I didn't do it, so no. I believe there is a chance and that chance is a lucky chance screaming popularity within the forum! Wink
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by nyancat Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:33 am

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) Topic_10

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) Post_h10

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) New_us10

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) Join_d10

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) 290101
nyancat
nyancat
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Male Posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:13 am

Though, you made some interesting points, you're right! This topic deserves to be featured so the word can be heard, SPREAD THE WORD GUYS! All these members are signing up for no reason and we got to get the point across if we want to make this forum popular. However, your topic needs more attention than just, "This is creepy...". Maybe put in parenthesis (MUST READ) to get everybody's attention, improve your grammar, or maybe rename the topic to, "THIS FORUM IS DYING (MUST READ/VERY IMPORTANT)". I should do the same thing to pokemaster but your topic is more recent so i'm featuring this. Don't worry, i'll fix the grammar, make some comments on it and just add the FEATURED stamp onto the post! I'll take care of this.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:35 pm

nyancat wrote:FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) Topic_10

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) Post_h10

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) New_us10

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) Join_d10

FEATURED: THIS FORUM IS DYING!!! (PLEASE READ/VERY IMPORTANT) 290101

Nyan, you're such a ****. Hop off sir.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by KonataChan Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:44 am

Guys, I just want to thank you all for featuring this wonderful topic and just to give a warning to the people that this forum is falling apart. It's been into pieces ever since the beginning, it's like a poor city with very little population. Hopefully this forum will be highly populated, one day, just one day. Don't lose faith, jesus77755.
KonataChan
KonataChan
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Male Posts : 51
Birthday : 1996-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:22 am

Konata-chan.Your post is glorious.Im very sorry guys If I made you worry(see the returning posts for more info).I have never seen such good speech,such motivation,such brilliant words.Thank you for saying such nice things about me Konata.The last time someone said a nice thing to me with felling was like 3-4 years ago.I dont have a lot of NORMAL friends that likes things that I like.I only had 3 of those NORMAL friends in my country(now we are all going our own ways).But here there are like over 9000 persons that likes things that I like.I promise I wont leave you ever again.Though,now theres high school and Im a nerd.And Im also shy in person. Embarassed Now,you thought I was dead,which really crepped me out.I have my own ways of doing things,y know.Something concers me though,did Jesus77755 thought I was dead too?I have him on Facebook,but I dont know when was the last time we chat in it.I dont want to lose you all,even though I have never seen your faces.Sorry if I troubled you all.I hope it will be the same as it was before Jesus77755.And thank you Konata,you motivated me and I knew what to type here. Sad Sad Sad Again,sorry if this was going a little untopic.
Yours Sincerely,Arnel(PokemonMaster123)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MENTTORI Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:27 pm

1DEDBOI wrote:Don't worry though, I will keep the forum alive. Everyday, I think to myself that one day, this forum will be so popular and it will be as successful as the others. I keep thinking that if I delete this forum, then the next day it would've been popular if I didn't do it, so no. I believe there is a chance and that chance is a lucky chance screaming popularity within the forum! Wink

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, THAT'S A ******* LIE, A ******* MYTH *****, THAT'S THE BEST ******* JOKE I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE GODDAMN LIFE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, ******* KIL YOURSELF ROGER, YOU'RE A ******* **** AND A PIECE OF ******* SACK OF ****, FUYCKING IDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE

NO ONE GAVE A **** ABOUT THIS ******* FORUM BEFORE I SHOWED UP YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
MENTTORI
MENTTORI
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Male Posts : 22
Birthday : 1843-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down