ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Many questions about mario? 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Many questions about mario? 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many questions about mario?

3 posters

Go down

Many questions about mario? Empty Many questions about mario?

Post by WEEGEE! Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:38 pm

There are just some elements in the mario franchise that don't make sense sometimes.

Why are there bushes on the wooden blocks in SMB3

The hammer suit in SMB3 looks like a mini human, cannibalism much?

Why do koopas wear tank tops, if they're wearing shells anyways? Well, they're turtles, so i'll give that a pass.

So yeah, what are your questions about mario that don't make sense to you?
WEEGEE!
WEEGEE!
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Many questions about mario? Empty Re: Many questions about mario?

Post by Jirachi Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:01 pm

I agree with some points. Like for example who puts a ******* potion underneath the ground in smb2? But then again, in the end it's a video game.
Jirachi
Jirachi
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Back to top Go down

Post by fluttershy123 Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:06 pm

One thing that always baffled me is that why does yoshi keep shoes on when he hatches from an egg as a fetus to an adult? Shouldn't he manually put them on buy himself?
fluttershy123
fluttershy123
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Male Posts : 69
Birthday : 1989-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:34 am

The thing that bothers me is in the Super Mario Bros 3 game in the World 8.In that dungeon level,how does the cheep cheeps jump out of lava?Its too weird.... Suspect
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down